Board Secretary : Mr. Atiah is an Occupational Health and Safety professional, a graduate of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Kumasi and a product of the then Forestry School in Sunyani Ghana.
He has12 years of Safety practice experience, over 15 years of Forestry and Forest Industry practice and social work. He has served in various positions in Forestry, Forest Industry and the Oil and Gas Industry within Ghana as follows:
- Forest Technical Officer – Forest Service Division 1994 to 1997
- Forest Technical Officer – Samartex Timber & Plywood Company Limited 1997 to 1999
- Stock Survey Supervisor – Samartex Timber & Plywood Company Limited 1999 to 2002
- Clinomical Survey Supervisor – Samartex Timber & Plywood Company Limited 2002 -2003
- Assistant Roads Manager – Samartex Timber & Plywood Company Limited 2003 to 2004
- Occupational Health and Safety Officer, Environmental Officer, Community Liaison Officer,
- Forest Logistics Officer, Forest Certification Manger and Forest Manger -2004 to 2012
- Environment Health and Safety Advisor – Tullow Oil Ghana Limited 2013 to 2018
- Environment Health and Safety Advisor – MODEC Ghana Limited (Now MPSG) from 2018 to date.
During the years of Forestry and Forest Industry operations Mr. Atiah participated in several Local and National Workshops on Forest and environmental issues organized by both Government, International NGOs and Local Communities.