Board Member: Mr. Bashiruddin is a professional teacher and a graduate of university of education, Winneba.
He has 33 years of teaching experience and social work and has served in various positions at local, regional and national levels such as;
- Executive Secretary – Amasachina Self Help Association (NGO) 1989 to date
- Member of the Board of Directors – Ghana Red Cross Society Optical Services ltd 2009 – 2014
- Regional Chairman – Ghana Red Cross Society 2009 – 2011, 2017 to dateRegional Chairman- Upper West chapter Northern Ghana Network for development, 2001 – 2009
- Member – Child Protection Network, 2008 – 2015
- Upper West Regional Chairman- Alternative Dispute Resolution -Judicial Service of Ghana, 2006 – 2011Steering Committee Member – Ghana Private Voluntary Organizations for Development, (GAPVOD) 2005 – 2012
- Member- Wa Regional Hospital Advisory Board, Ghana Health Service 2015 – 12017
- Chairman- Sub-District Health Management Committee (Wa sub) -Ghana Health Services 1989 to date
- Member- Board of Governors, Wa Community Development Training Institute 2000 – 2012
- Steering Committee Member – Domestic Violence Coalition Ghana 2009 – 2015
- Upper West Regional Coordinator- on Domestic Violence Bill Gender Centre 2004 – 2008
- He is a gender specialist and trained in court related alternative dispute resolution mechanism and community development issues.